The Russian-Ukrainian War Thread

KipPotapych

Well-Known Member
But it still happened, and was followed up by numerous attacks on grain ships was it not? Didn't Russia embargo grain shipments?
When did it embargo grain (or any other, for that matter) shipments? I think that was the subject of the debate?

I asked an AI to analyse your posts, and mine as it happens. Definitely interesting reading it found your use of Potapych in your nick to be quite telling.
And what’s so “telling” about it?

While it is pretty dumb, I’ll play. Only one question/task to Grok, without any prior subject history (won’t able to do that again, haha; though I guess I did not ask any follow up questions):

If you look at all active (say, 10+ posts) users in The Russian-Ukrainian War thread at [insert link], can you put all these forum members into groups of pro-side, neutral, etc?

Answer in its entirety

IMG_7045.jpeg

IMG_7046.jpeg

All those who think they are in the wrong group, direct your concerns and questions to Grok. Laughing. Those who think they are unfairly missing from the list, the same applies (no idea why it included some but not others).

To repeat, I think this is dumb (and irrelevant).

Definitely put a perspective on both of us, I did a few others at the same time , it's very very good at spotting things
Is it very good?

What would that perspective be?
 

Sandhi Yudha

Well-Known Member
When did it embargo grain (or any other, for that matter) shipments? I think that was the subject of the debate?


And what’s so “telling” about it?

While it is pretty dumb, I’ll play. Only one question/task to Grok, without any prior subject history (won’t able to do that again, haha; though I guess I did not ask any follow up questions):

If you look at all active (say, 10+ posts) users in The Russian-Ukrainian War thread at [insert link], can you put all these forum members into groups of pro-side, neutral, etc?

Answer in its entirety

View attachment 55743

View attachment 55742

All those who think they are in the wrong group, direct your concerns and questions to Grok. Laughing. Those who think they are unfairly missing from the list, the same applies (no idea why it included some but not others).

To repeat, I think this is dumb (and irrelevant).


Is it very good?

What would that perspective be?
AI-programs are not always wright, sometimes giving questionable statements/answers or are even totally wrong. But it this case, it gives a quite correct/accurate overview, i think.
 
Last edited:
Top