what happned to Mig 1.44/1.42 and Su-47 airframes

Spetsznaz

Well now i see you guys started a good debate i noticed on bot aircraft sites they got rid of the aircraft in question i also know that the berkut is considered to be their new stealth fighter to compete wit the Raptor and the 1.44 is undergoing redesign actually i cant say where i learned it from but i will say that it is very strange that they get rid of the aircraft from their sites...
I see your new so I will be nice.

If you cant say were you learned it, then don't say it. Please cite your sources, and if you cant then your claim cant be valid.

Please read the rules.

RussianAircraft

Banned Member
I appreciate it but i am not getting someone in trouble and i cant say anything if you dont know laws of US or i would of said who and how i got the info but i do know that the 1.44 is supposed to be turned into a stealth fighter or so mig said on the website then i heard about the redesigning of the aircraft.

Feanor

Super Moderator
Staff member
I appreciate it but i am not getting someone in trouble and i cant say anything if you dont know laws of US or i would of said who and how i got the info but i do know that the 1.44 is supposed to be turned into a stealth fighter or so mig said on the website then i heard about the redesigning of the aircraft.
You mean they're redesigning the MiG-1.44 as of right now? That definitely warrants a source.

Spetsznaz

The way you phrased the first part I just dont get it:confused:

where on the MiG website did it say the 1.44 is going to be turned into a stealth fighter, I just looked on the site and I did not find anything like that.

Where did you here the redesigning of the aircraft?

RussianAircraft

Banned Member
Do you both remember the idiot that posted United States military tactics and secrets to wikileaks? Well the stuff he posted was not classified what my source in the Air Force told me is classified. Also we are helping russia with stealth fighters. Thats a known fact thanks to many media links and my source in the Air Force. Further more the redesign might of been halted since i read your guys post about the money issues but its a solid source i have he is family he does fly stuff to russia and thats all i can say about that. If i said more i would be compromising both countrys. And yes they are redesigning the 1.44 and SU-47 its why they where taken of the websites i did all kinds of searching for the reasons but i know befor they took them off the sites the last bit of news i saw about them was turing them into stealth fighters sukhoi took the SU-47 off the site completely as of a year ago. The 1.44 im not sure of but it is not being scrapped or stored i know that much espically if they took it off the site.

Feanor

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm waiting on a source from you. You're making fairly outlandish claims with nothing but your opinion to back it up. If wikileaks posted that the Su-47 and MiG .144 projects are being redesigned with US involvement, then link to it.

Spetsznaz

Do you both remember the idiot that posted United States military tactics and secrets to wikileaks? Well the stuff he posted was not classified what my source in the Air Force told me is classified. Also we are helping russia with stealth fighters. Thats a known fact thanks to many media links and my source in the Air Force. Further more the redesign might of been halted since i read your guys post about the money issues but its a solid source i have he is family he does fly stuff to russia and thats all i can say about that. If i said more i would be compromising both countrys. And yes they are redesigning the 1.44 and SU-47 its why they where taken of the websites i did all kinds of searching for the reasons but i know befor they took them off the sites the last bit of news i saw about them was turing them into stealth fighters sukhoi took the SU-47 off the site completely as of a year ago. The 1.44 im not sure of but it is not being scrapped or stored i know that much espically if they took it off the site.
If your "friend" is leaking classified info to you and you are spreading it on the web, have fun getting a knock on your door from the SVR.

"also we are helping Russia with stealth fighters" if by "we" you mean the US that's so insane, I don't even know how to address that.

"Thats a known fact thanks to many media links and my source in the Air Force. a"

What links? What air force? SOURCES!!

"he does fly stuff to russia and thats all i can say about that."
He flies TO Russia or for Russia?

As far as its know the SU-47 was a testbed aircraft, the MiG-1.44 could MAYBE have a future.

Where is this "news" you keep referring to?

On a side note, I would die of happiness to the the SU-47 fly again, its such a beautiful aircraft, much more cooler looking than any other fighter. Absolutely amazing plane, I would like to see sukhoi keep making them. Oh I am going to miss the SU-47.

RussianAircraft

Banned Member
I'm waiting on a source from you. You're making fairly outlandish claims with nothing but your opinion to back it up. If wikileaks posted that the Su-47 and MiG .144 projects are being redesigned with US involvement, then link to it.
I never said wikileaks had that info i was telling you why i couldnt say who my source is if i could i would tell you you need to read my post more carefully as to why i mentioned the wikileaks info the stuff that guy put on wikileaks is getting setenced to life for posting declassified information i on the other hand would be sentenced to death for posting classified information i am not that stupid and i cant give you a source to follow up on as to the US helping russia with stealth technology as someone has got rid of those records on the internet for some reason or i would have told you and i am not making outlandish claims or opinions i am stating facts that someone posiblly the government has gotten rid of.

RussianAircraft

Banned Member
If your "friend" is leaking classified info to you and you are spreading it on the web, have fun getting a knock on your door from the SVR.

"also we are helping Russia with stealth fighters" if by "we" you mean the US that's so insane, I don't even know how to address that.

"Thats a known fact thanks to many media links and my source in the Air Force. a"

What links? What air force? SOURCES!!

"he does fly stuff to russia and thats all i can say about that."
He flies TO Russia or for Russia?

As far as its know the SU-47 was a testbed aircraft, the MiG-1.44 could MAYBE have a future.

Where is this "news" you keep referring to?

On a side note, I would die of happiness to the the SU-47 fly again, its such a beautiful aircraft, much more cooler looking than any other fighter. Absolutely amazing plane, I would like to see sukhoi keep making them. Oh I am going to miss the SU-47.
You know what im saying is not classified it has no mention of the technology of the matierals used for the stealth planes i have not said any names i am allowed to know what my family member does for the US Air Force i also know that someone doesnt want knowledge of either plane cause iv noticed alot of details and what not are not on web i also know that the SU-47 still flys in air shows only russian ones and i would tell u both in a heartbeat my sources name and info and what not if i could all i know is befor both planes where deleted from the websites they mentioned working wit US for stealth fighters and then last year all the info dissapered know wouldnt you think it supicious of both sukhoi.org/eng and migavia.ru would delete the aircraft off the website espically after sukhoi was going to launch the SU-47 as a stealth fighter to compete with the Raptor and you know they made two right?

Spetsznaz

You know what im saying is not classified it has no mention of the technology of the matierals used for the stealth planes i have not said any names i am allowed to know what my family member does for the US Air Force i also know that someone doesnt want knowledge of either plane cause iv noticed alot of details and what not are not on web i also know that the SU-47 still flys in air shows only russian ones and i would tell u both in a heartbeat my sources name and info and what not if i could all i know is befor both planes where deleted from the websites they mentioned working wit US for stealth fighters and then last year all the info dissapered know wouldnt you think it supicious of both sukhoi.org/eng and migavia.ru would delete the aircraft off the website espically after sukhoi was going to launch the SU-47 as a stealth fighter to compete with the Raptor and you know they made two right?
Sukhoi was never planning to launch the SU-47 to compete with the raptor. The SU-47 was a testbed aircraft.

" i am allowed to know what my family member does for the US Air Force i also know that someone doesnt want knowledge of either plane cause iv noticed alot of details and what not are not on web i also know that the SU-47 still flys in air shows only russian ones and i would tell u both in a heartbeat my sources name and info and what not if i could"
Grammar seems to be a problem.
US air force personnel dont just go around and tell their family classified information.

The SU-47 flew in a couple airshows, but no that many recent ones. The RuAF is already committed to the T-50, why would they spend money to work on the MiG 1.44 AND the SU-47, that's insane.

Feanor

Super Moderator
Staff member
If you can't back up any of your claims, you're going to need to retract them. They're utter and complete rubbish. You would require incredibly solid sources to back them up. As it is you're coming off as a conspiracy theory nut.

RussianAircraft

Banned Member
I have two family members in the US Air Force they are allowed to tell us where they go atleast they cant tell us exactly what they do but they can tell us where they go and that they transport stuff there. And i can prove my claims if they didnt delete the stuff off the web but they dont want anyone but their government knowing what they are doing and yes they are fully committed to the T-50 but sukhoi is not putting the SU-47 aside just yet they did have a new design drawn up that was considered but mig is trying to improve on there designs also and the redesign of the 1.44 is where they wanted to start and they wanted to make it stealth and as you see the T-50 looks lik our raptor almost and the stealth materials came from the US but apperently they wont say that maybe because russias ego is to big and they hate to be behind in advancement of technology.

Spetsznaz

Text deleted.

Nice to have you banned :D

Yeah the US "secretly" helps Russia build the T-50 because the US is worried that all the raptors might blow up and then the US might have to buy T-50's for Russia or spare SU-47, muhahhaah:D

Mod edit: In the future, please click the Report Post button on such problematic posts, instead of replying to them.
-Preceptor

Last edited by a moderator:

lucinator

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
you know he had a few points, I had a cousin Bob Lazar he told me we have flying saucer at area 51;)

Last edited:
The MiG 1.44 has been displayed at a number of airshows at Zhukovsky airfield over the past decade, especially since 2015.

Although the sole Mikoyan-Gurevich 1.44 (which served as a tech demonstrator for the cancelled 1.42 super-maneuverable jet fighter project) made just two flights, it was technologically valuable enough to survive the breaker's torch after the premature end of its flight test program. Someday, the MiG 1.44 could be displayed at the air museum in Monino.

Last edited: