My design of a Future PAF Fighter.

corsair7772

Verified Defense Pro
Adsh is rite. u ppl can go make ur own designs if u can cum up wid sumthin bttr.
Anyway use a bttr software to make the design. Itll look much more bttr in dat.

gf0012-aust

Grumpy Old Man
Staff member
Verified Defense Pro
corsair7772 said:
Adsh is rite. u ppl can go make ur own designs if u can cum up wid sumthin bttr.
Anyway use a bttr software to make the design. Itll look much more bttr in dat.
Has your keyboard stuffed up? You're missing vowels in a lot of your words? Or are you SMS/Text typintg??

P.A.F

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
SPECIFICATIONS

Crew: One
Wingspan: 10.00 m
Length: 14 m
Height: 4.90 m
Weight: Empty 5,802 kg; Normal take-off: 9,500 kg; Max take-off 15,700 kg; Max weapon payload 4,600 kg
Maximum Weapon Load: 3,900kg
Maximum Speed: Mach 2.1
Range: Ferry range 4,500 km; Operational Radius 2,152 km
Service Ceiling: 20,500 m
Maximum Climb Rate: N/A
+G Limit: 8.5

11 hard points. 1 on each wing tip. 3 under each wing (only air to air or air to surface missiles. 1 fuel tanks on the bottom of each inlet. and finally a multi purpose hard point at the bottom of the fusealage for use of and PAF weapon. (nuke capable) :D
Made up specs lol. :D

umair

Peace Enforcer
Just lengthen the fuselage PAF.It looks like an F-16 XL shrunk down.
Plus the wings should in my opinion have a bit of a kink or a curved leading edge blended into the fuselage with the canards springing from the leading edge somewhere close to the pilot's position.Also add some stabalisation strakes beneath the rear fuselage.
If any body can visualise my suggestions, please coment?(sarcasm not welcome)

Oqaab

P.A.F,

Great effort, but which engine will the aircraft use ?

weapon payload 4,600 kg
The specifications indicate that the aircraft is using Pratt & Whitney F119-PW-100 engine, generating 39,000 pounds of thrust.

srirangan

Banned Member
Common its just a drawing made in MS Paint, why are we talking about engine and other specs? If we should be concerned about anything, that should be the amount of drag generated while in cruise by this design.

Deltared075

P.A.F said:
SPECIFICATIONS

Crew: One
Wingspan: 10.00 m
Length: 14 m
Height: 4.90 m
Weight: Empty 5,802 kg; Normal take-off: 9,500 kg; Max take-off 15,700 kg; Max weapon payload 4,600 kg
Range: Ferry range 4,500 km; Operational Radius 2,152 km
Service Ceiling: 20,500 m
Maximum Climb Rate: N/A
+G Limit: 8.5

11 hard points. 1 on each wing tip. 3 under each wing (only air to air or air to surface missiles. 1 fuel tanks on the bottom of each inlet. and finally a multi purpose hard point at the bottom of the fusealage for use of and PAF weapon. (nuke capable) :D
Made up specs lol. :D
There are some unrealistic about the drawing
1. The wing area too wide! too many drag!
2. Below 6000kg? you need technology in 30 years future!
3. Operational radius 2152km?? I wonder how much fuels it can carry!
4. G limit +8.5? all new generation fighter have G limit above +9!

Uzman

lol....give this design to PAF and keep it classified..lol

any ways superb design....try if it can be done on a graphic software ... tht would be more like it...

P.A.F

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
thats what i'm currently doing at the moment mate. should be finished in a few more weeks. thanx.